Sunday, January 2, 2011

Episode I- Welcome

Welcome to my new blog.

For those of you who had been following my old blog on Facebook, this blog will not be written over there, but at blogger.com, where things are more sophisticated and advanced. I will be able to post some more advanced content such as video clips, audio clips, hyperlinks, and even publish with more sophisticated text fonts and styles. The overall quality of this blog will probably be a whole lot better than what I was able to achieve while i had been posting my episodes directly on Facebook, where you had to know where I was to be able to view my blog, and you even had to be a direct friend of mine to post comments on there. Thus, I wasn't able to exactly hear form everybody who was able to read the blog on there, but hopefully here on this new site, I will be able to achieve a much larger and more diverse audience so I might receive more than just the one or two odd comments from my friends. Hopefully, I will be able to receive more than just a small number of comments and input from the people who are able to read this new blog.

If you are reading this first blog episode, please be advised that this is only a pilot episode. Thus, we will not go into so much stuff on here tonight, but here is a synopsis of what I plan to cover on this new blog:

1. I plan to elaborate on the many things that are happening in this world from my point of view. I will also give you all my opinions, but please keep in mind that I will NOT even bother to be "politically correct", or "sensitive". This is because I believe the whole social system has been abused over the course of the last century. If you are a conservative, a patriot, a Christian, an American, or even a person who believes, like me, that the entire system has become so corrupt that it isn't even worth it to follow anybody or anything in or of this world. I also want to get this off my chest before I get comments calling me a kook- I have recently converted to Atheism and Anarchy for that same reason. In spite of this, I still observe some of the cultural rituals for myself. Since this conversion, I have felt more liberated, more easy, and more at peace with myself and with others. This is why I now believe "To each, their own.". If you want to believe in God and be depressed in the process as I used to, than that's your prerogative. As for me, I choose to attempt to be at peace with myself and attempt to clear my mind of all anger, fears, worries, etc.

2. I plan to give you all my observations regarding my overall life experiences. This will include, but will not be limited to: my experiences at my job, shopping experiences, family, my life online, my dreams and fantasies, my hopes and fears, and even the pitfalls, possibilities, and promises. Perhaps I could even find the answer to that universal question of "why?".

3. I plan to give you all reviews regarding any purchases I make, movies I watch, television shows I watch, DVDs, CDs, Blu-Ray Discs, comic books, etc. Hopefully, I will attempt to make a thoughtful and thorough assessment before I rush to judgement and give you all a review on the product(s) I purchase. I will also give you all reviews on stuff I buy elsewhere, and on the foods I buy at restaurants and the grocery store. Basically, I intend to give you all my personal opinion on the things that enter my body, and the things that enter my home from here on in.

So that's basically what I intend to do with this new blog of mine. It is my hope that you all read this little blog of mine and enjoy it to the fullest extent. Although you may not agree with me, I hope to hear form you all out there in the near future. Hope to hear from you all soon.

Until next time, this is Richard Mark Tanguay saying, "Have a nice day, and hope to see you around."

Coming next time: Hopefully, some media and some hyperlinks!!! ;-)

1 comment: